Thursday, May 23, 2013

Photobooksss...

Bought a few photobook deals from some discount sites a few months ago and I didn't bother to create the book until the last few days before it's going to be expired! hahahaha...

RM53.00 for a 52-pages hardcover book is really a bargain! I'm not really good in designing.... but it's good enough to preserve all the fond memories from trips or just normal outings with family and friends... ^^

This is actually my second time buying from Photobook Malaysia as I think their colours and quality of the books are great. Waited for about a week before my stuff are delivered on my doorstep and I think it's quite prompt compared to another photobook company that I've ordered before this. *thumbs up*

Can't wait for the next photobook deals from them again! Need to order at least 5 more books the next round... heehee

til then, ttfn! ^^

No comments: