Saturday, August 11, 2012

Korean food for dinner!

Was craving for Korean food again so I suggested to my family that we go to Bukit Tinggi's Seoul Garden for dinner! My mum hasn't been there before, so she agreed to try the restaurant that I have suggested. ^^

Just five of us. Don't know where the rest went already. hehe... I've been to this place several time already, but it's still not as good as Che Go in Aeon. One main purpose I still pay my visit here is because they serve pork and Che Go doesn't. Hhhmmm...

These are what we ordered. Side dishes are refillable and more choices... Barbecued chicken & pork, Kimchi soup, Dolsot bibimbap, Herbal chicken shoup and not forgetting my favourite Korean rice cake!!

It was Fei that recommended to me this rice cake dish and I've been hooked ever since! Mum enjoyed her dinner a lot, and she finished almost the whole bowl of kimchi soup by herself! hahaha...

til then, ttfn~! ^^



1 comment:

fei said...

Nice leh....lolz