Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Avengers: Soft Toys!

Went to Toys R Us with my family and found these Superheroes from The Avengers soft toys super duper mega cute!!! At first, I reeealllly have the urge of just grabbing all 4 of them home lorrr. After 2 seconds of reconsidering, I put them back and take a pic of The Avengers before walking away instead. hhmmm....

The toy manufacturer produced only four Marvel characters. Too bad there wasn't any Black Widow and Hawkeye around... I LOLed when saw that cute little Hulk guy... but my favourite is still Thor!!

Now after I've transferred this pic into my PC, I suddenly have the urge of taking Thor back home the next round I pay a visit to Toys R Us... hahahaha....

til then, ttfn! ^^


2 comments:

soft toys said...

Really great post, Thank you for sharing This knowledge.Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up!valentines teddy bear

maria cristina Ong said...

hi - i resell the stuff toys for a super affordble price :)