Friday, June 15, 2012

Dinner at Hokkaido Ichiba

Made a dinner reservation for 10 of us (from Finance, HR & Admin people) at this Japanese restaurant in Gardens to do a farewell for LaiLai who is going to leave us at the end of the month. We had a great time chatting and enjoyed the food although the Finance team *including myself* were late for almost an hour (gasp!)

 These are only some of the food we ordered!! lol...

Service was lousy that evening. Maybe the waiters are not trained, and they are slow at everything! I was paiseh to complain so much coz it was me that suggested we dine at this place. I've dined here numerous times previously and their service was always okay. Bad choice this time *sigh*

Bad service aside, at the end of the night, everyone still went home with a 150% filled tummy from all the sashimis and sabas and various rolls!

One last pic of the remaining Finance team members before I conclude this entry...


til then, ttfn!

No comments: