Saturday, April 21, 2012

Homemade Tortilla Wrap

Was in the mood for making my own lunch again today. Open the fridge and see what can I make out of the food in there... So, I came up with the idea of making tortilla wrap! 

Ingredients:
- a pack of tortilla wrap
- fish nuggets / tempura fish
- crab sticks
- capsicum & tomato strips
- cheese
- ketchup, barbecue / sweet & sours / chilli sauce
- butterhead or lettuce (so sad there is none left in the fridge today)

 
Fish nuggets, fish tempura, and crab sticks.  Normally people would say tortilla wrap is a very healthy meal, but today is an exception for me. Coz I DEEP FRIED all of the above! hahaha... Too lazy to marinade and grill chicken.

Oh don't get me wrong, I did not actually make the flat Mexican bread from scratch though. Not so hebat yet hahahaha. Bought it from the supermarket and just heat them up on a flat pan only. ^^

 
Sliced tomatoes & capsicum with cheese and few packs of free sauce from McDonalds

Now, wrapping time!

Spread the sauce on the tortilla first. I chose barbecue with a little bit of mayonnaise for this.

Arrange all the fried stuff, garnish and cheese so that it is easy to wrap. 

Wrap it to be something like this. Put in it the oven to heat for about 3 to 5 minutes and voila, my tortilla wrap is ready! 

Salivate! My simple and yummilicious lunch. 

til then, ttfn! ^^


No comments: