Saturday, March 31, 2012

Year 2012: Q1

It's the last day of the first quarter of 2012 already!! By thinking about it, time fliesssss again during the first 3 months of the year.

What have I achieved this so far? Well, I am sad to say, nothing great basically. Career wise, to be frankly, it sucked, earning peanut income while all my friends are so far ahead of me. Life wise, not so bad... Good friends and family are always there for me when I needed them. Other factors in life, don't dare to think about it at the moment. hhmmm....

One big chunk of my time are spent on entertainment. Be it from buying movies and song albums or even attending concerts and local events. I really enjoy all these even though 95% of my friends disagree with errr, can I classify this as a hobby? So far, I've already met two out of three of my favourite Asian artists already! hehehe... It's none other than the ever so good looking Leehom Wang, and forever young looking Daniel Lee! ^^

I seriously need to cut down on all these 'unnecessary' money spending entertainment soon. I don't know when, but I'll try to cut down la... *fingers crossed*

9 more months to go til my birthday... Can I start countdown now? hiak hiak hiak... Anyway, I am not quite sure what this entry is all about. Just feel like updating a few words here to remind myself that the first 3 months of the year has came and gone (almost).

don't know what to blab anymore. So will just stop here.

til then, ttfn! ^^

No comments: