Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spongebob plaster art

Last weekend, I followed my sister & niece to hangout in Empire and this was what we did for kiddos hangout...

Where we went actually? It's none other than making some arts and crafts!



My niece was quite indecisive on what she wanted until she saw this cute little plaster Spongebob Squarepants! Priced at RM14.90, it's really quite reasonable for about an hour of fun with arts and paint for this girl.



I can see that she really adore this cartoon character when she put 100% effort in making sure that the outcome of her plaster art is perfect.



As for me, how I actually burn time while she's doing her art? Well, take picture and more pictures of the little girl lor... hehehe...


er... and also of the shop. =) One can also order some food and drinks while waiting for the kids to complete their stuff... As for us, we already had a really heavy lunch at The Vanilla Place before we stepped foot into this shop, so my sis and I just waited for Nisha to finish painting her Spongebob.

Ta-da...


This is the final outcome of the plaster art! It's really pretty good and neat for a 7-year old to paint this well I can say.!

Here's one more pic of my niece with her Spongebob before I conclude this entry...



til then, ttfn!

No comments: