Monday, March 26, 2012

Daniel Lee album promo weekend



Had an awesome weekend meeting one of my fav local artist, Daniel Lee! It has been such a long time where I attend any of his event due to my absence in the country while studying abroad.

He was too kind to let me take few self-shot pic of myself and him with my iPhone wide angle lens... muahahaha...


24th March @ Ikano Power Centre

The crowd at IPC was fairly small and we had a lil chat on stage after he signed my CDs. The next day's promo at 1-utama was slightly better as more fans turned out for the event. =)

He sang a total of 3 songs in each promo session: 1) OMG I'm Crazy For You, 2) The One For Me, and 3) 直到永远 Zhi Dao Yong Yuan


Daniel's wide smile...


25th March @ Music Carnival 1-utama


I went to the promo alone and coincidentally Kyrina was there shopping with her mum. So, I dragged her to come to the event place and made her my 'photographer' for a while... hahaha


This was a shot she took while I stood in front of him waiting for my album to be signed.

and also this....

like like like!

Became a gila fangirl for a weekend and back to my normal (or can I say, boring) working life the next day...

til then, ttfn! ^^

No comments: