Friday, February 17, 2012

A coffee a day...

Everyone knows the classic saying of "An apple a day, keeps the doctor away", right?

How about a coffee a day then? I've just 'googled, and this is what I got.... "A coffee a day ensures the memory will stay" (The Independent)

I like coffee and I've been drinking it for at least once a day the past week and I think I'll stop coz I don't really want to be addicted to it. hhmmm....

Here's my coffee consumption since last Sunday.

Sunday

Went out with Yen & Sara after dinner and got myself a cup of iced caramel macchiato from Starbucks.

Monday

Reached KL Sentral early before work, stopped by Meals Station to have breakfast and a cup of classic Kopi-O before starting my new working week!

Tuesday

After lunch from the bakery shop opposite our office building. We still have about half an hour to spend during lunch, so myself and Peggy quickly took the LRT to KL Sentral and grab a Java Chip frap to be enjoyed after lunch time. ^^

Wednesday

Have been working past official working hours and thought of caramel macchiato AGAIN. So, I collected a few more coffee orders from colleagues and help them (and myself) to buy as well... heheheh

Thursday

Breakfast set at Joseph Kitchen comes with either a cup of coffee or tea. I opted for coffee, obviously.

Friday

WenYee ajak-ed for breakfast in McDonalds and I say, Why not? I've not been to McD for their breakfast for months... So... another cup today! hahahaha....

Ok, am done. Will try to lessen my coffee intake from next week onwards. One or twice per week should be alright, am I right? ^^

til then, ttfn!

No comments: