Sunday, December 18, 2011

Busy December

Whoa I did not realised I haven't been updating my blog for the past two weeks already! Time has been allocated more in work and also on other stuffs. When I came back after work, my energy normally will be drained almost to the minimal level and thus leaving me only little to spend time with family. I don't even switch on my computer on a daily basis anymore! (This is coming from someone who can't live without her laptop even for a day, mind you)

Anyway, just another short one today and hopefully will have more time to catch up on those that I have not update very soon. *fingers crossed*

Christmas, birthday, and new year is around the corner. Guess time to update here will be delayed once again. Hhmm, maybe will just update some pics these few days..

til then, ttfn.

No comments: