Sunday, September 4, 2011

3 girls & some drink

KC's asked me over to her place on the eve of National Day to have dinner. After dinner, we were quite bored so we asked Juin out for a drink too. Oh, and I was so happy coz it's my first time spending my time in KL city on this very 'special' day!


The very first time I capture Petronas Twin Tower after dark... =)

We weren't sure of where to go so we ended up at KLCC area. There's a Library (the chill out place, NOT the place with lots of books) in Avenue K, and we said, why not having a drink there instead...



We ordered a tower of Hoegaarden and I ended up having more than half of it!! Well, I'm not complaining here... lol.. Really had a great time catching up with the girls and hope to chill with them more often soon..

til then, ttfn!

No comments: