Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ramadhan Buffet @ Royal Lake Club

Had my first dinner outing with colleagues from my department yesterday evening for a 'Buka Puasa' Ramadhan buffet at Royal Lake Club, KL. The dinner was initiated by our IT manager and I really enjoyed the company and also the food, of course! Have to thank Mr 'IT' Nazrin for treating us this big meal! ^^



Well, it was my first time to this Kelab Taman Perdana DiRaja and what I did most of the time was none other than snapping away with my iPhone!! (Should have brought my camera along...)

Pricing for the buffet: RM45.00 for adult, and RM25.00 for child.

Anyway, here are some of the pics I've turned them into a few collage for easier viewing without having you keep on scrolling on your 'mouse' so much! See, am so thoughtful, right?! hahahaha...

First of all, the food!!



and.. people!



...and food again!



..and people.. again!



and.. food again and again!!



..people, again and AGAIN!



... no more collages left. XD

The place offers a widespread buffet from serving lotsa traditional Malay cuisine to Western food and a lil bit of this and that in between. What did I had most during the dinner?

Answer pictured below!


Grilled lamb awesomesauce!

I really enjoyed their serving of grilled lamb! Attacked the lamb for so many rounds til I can't take any more meat for the evening.. Lol..

We had our dinner session for more than 2 hours and it is always nice to mingle around with the people that we worked with... I'm not a chatty person, so most of the time I'll just listen. Even so, I had a great time though!

One final picture of us before I conclude this entry.


Marsh's Finance, HR & IT people.. few didn't make it tho...

til then, ttfn!!

1 comment:

Janice Tan said...

Very nicely done. Keep it up! Cheers, Janice.