Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cough cough

current mood: T_T

cough.

cough. cough.

cough. cough.cough.

cough. cough.cough. cough.

cough. cough.cough.

cough. cough.

cough.


'post-surgery effect' konon.... went to work for two days and off work for another three days.. argghhh!!!!! feel like strangling myself when I started coughing and it seems like it won't ever stops! remembered the previous bad cough I had was early this year and I felt even more worse than the previous one, damnit.

k lah, time to sign off and go zzz edi. til then, ttfn!

3 comments:

fei said...

wahseh, this job fengshui really no good. u work 7 months aledi mc cukup for more than 1 yr d...kheng! btr find a better fengshui co to work...lolz...take care!!!

sunset2712 said...

Fei: hahaha faster get me a good fengshui ornament to put on my office table! gua tak tau nak beli apa... hehehe

fei said...

hahaha....let me ask my personal sifu dulu..then i let u know..rest well!