Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wee..... It's SNOWING!!

...the best part was, it's snowing in Klang!

To be more precise, it's snowing in my house!!


Jeng jeng jengggg.......


hahahaha... the fake one of course!

Nephew was up to some mischief and no one in the house realised what he has done until he came to us and said, "I didn't do anything, I didn't do anything... *with a big grin on his face"

My parents and I was in the dining room while he's at the living room when this happened... He poured almost 3 quarter of the bottle of talcum powder onto his cars and imagining it was snowing.... Kids nowadays, so creative can! .



Mum was furious and made him cry afterwards... =(

Look at him, tengah syok syok playing with his truck on the 'snowy ground' somemore... LOL


This guy here is only 4 years plus by the way.... hahahah

But, I really have to salute him for being so cute and creative this time!

til then, ttfn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Job.....wahaha....