Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Parents' Day Luncheon

Spent my time doing something meaningful on Sunday and well, it was fun too!



There's an association/club that organised this Parents' Day Luncheon for senior citizens from one of the old folks home in Klang. They've invited the little kids from Juyen's Precious Tree Learning centre to perform for the old people in conjuction for this meaningful event.

I was there just to be nosy and took some photographs on behalf on the centre. =)


The two owners of the learning centre with their super adorable aged 3 to 7 students!


Overall, I think this event was a success and I was very glad I went and 'participate' on that very day... Kids performing some story-telling and dance performance while the guests enjoying their meal.


Lastly, a pic myself with the 3-year old students! <3 <3

til then, ttfn!

No comments: