Monday, June 20, 2011

Dinner at Chili's Grill & Bar

Generous and huge portion served at Chili's Grill & Bar always attract me back for more!! This time, I've had dinner with two of my juniors at the outlet in Mid Valley. One starter, two mains, and countless of bottomless drinks can make some one feel soooo bloated at the end of the day!

To start, we ordered....


Kickin' Jack Nachos/ RM24.95 - Very rich with cheese... THIS alone made the 3 of us feeling kinda full already! ..and our mains aren't even served yet.. hahahaha...

Here's our main course (for sharing)... Always bear in mind to order less main course compared to the amount of people that were present. i.e: 3 person order 2 mains, 6 person order 4 mains... Unless you're a big eater, go ahead with one whole portion for yourself. ^^


Fire-grilled chicken & portobello/ RM32.95 - Lurve the creamy and awesome mash and the two pieces of lovely & tender chicken breast! The portobello was a bit disappointing as I did not expect it to come in such small piece!! One small mushroom and they somemore divide that pathetic piece into 8 million slices... *sad*


Lamb Shank/ RM 36.95 - Cooked in Chili's special sauce which we can't make out what they were made from. Meat was soft & tender coz it was braised... but not quite flavourful for people with heavy taste-buds. It was OK to me though.

We were there for more than 3 hours, sitting down while enjoying the meal and catching up with each others' life. ^^

One last pic of me with my juniors before I conclude this entry...



til then, ttfn!

No comments: