Friday, May 6, 2011

Woo Pin Fish Paste Noodles


Lunch in Taman Danau Desa.

My first time trying Woo Pin's famous fish head noodles! Correction, I don't really know how to appreciate 'fish head', so I opted for fish paste noodle instead! It's good nonetheless...But if you are ok with their signature 'fish head' noodles, my colleagues said it's a must-try!! I've requested another bowl of homemade wine to go with it coz the milky taste was a bit too strong for me. hehehe...

Price for the small bowl is RM7.00 and large is RM8.50. Even the small portion would be very very very filling already!

Here's the address if you're keen to go.
Woo Pin Fish Head Noodles
(Close on Monday; except Public Holidays)
Jalan 1/109F, Taman Danau Desa,
Kuala Lumpur

Business hours: 7.30am to 10.00pm

til then, ttfn!

p/s: a whole lot more of food log soon! ^^

No comments: