Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sushi King

5 of us went out in a car, but 3 of us (nephew, niece & myself) went to have Japanese food while parents have Chinese food few shop lots away... =)

It has been years since I last brought my niece and nephew to Sushi King coz their food weren't that great anymore. Or maybe there are a lot more competitors have popped up over the years...

Our visit to Centro Klang Sushi King on a lovely Sunday evening...


Part of the stuff that the two kids have ordered (er, I shouldn't classify them as kiddo anymore. Correction: teenagers)

The two of them really lurve whatever sort of food if there are salmon that came together with the meal. lol... Bill came up to almost RM100 and I'm thankful that I did not bring them to a more 'pricey' Japanese restaurants! hahaha... They ordered so much I thought they couldn't finish all the food, but in the end, all the food served on our table was gone within minutes!! hahaha...

til my next visit to another Japanese restaurant, ttfn! ^^

3 comments:

bloodbubble said...

I've long since boycotted sushi king lol

sunset2712 said...

haha why boycott them? it's not so pricey so i gave the place another try. i'm a cheapskate aunty to my niece & nephew... lol

bloodbubble said...

the sushi there is no good lol
nowadays I like to go sushi zanmai :)