Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Salad crave!

Had a few 'sudden' crave for salad (yep, you saw it right, it's SALAD!) recently... These are some of the salad I've had in the past two weeks! Ok, from now on, I'm going to try on different types of salad from different places if I have the chance to... ^^


Shepherdoo's chicken caesar salad. Rating: 6 out of 10.
Their cajun chicken was good, it would be even more awesome if they were to be more generous on the chicken strips..


Vivo's classic caesar salad. Rating: 5 out of 10
The very classic caesar salad with crispy strips of chicken ham I suppose? Too much cheese sprinkles on top made the whole salad a lil bit to salty for my liking. Lurve the croutons though!


Shepherdoo's house salad. Rating: 7 out of 10.
This would be my favourite among all 4 I've posted today. A very appetising portion of salad coz their orange dressing was really, well, appetising!


KLCC Chinoz on the Park's grilled chicken salad. Rating: 6 out of 10
One of the priciest salad that I've ordered to date. It was very very very filling as they are not stingy with the grilled chicken.

I am not a fan of raw vegie/ salad before this but I don't know why I've been ordering all these greens whenever I saw them offering in the menu at the 'makan' places I've visited recently. hahaha... Never mind, it's good for health, so it's alright! ^^

til my next update, ttfn!

No comments: