Friday, April 15, 2011

Modesto's @ Centro Klang

I was craving for pasta this morning and I suggested to JY that we have dinner at somewhere with some good Italian food. There are quite a few dining places at Centro, so I have chosen to dine in Modesto's this evening.



We were there before 9 and it was still 'Happy Hour' time, so I ordered two glasses of beer @ RM9.00 each first. It was good drinking this super cold drink after work on a Friday really! ^^


My Spaghetti Aglio Olio with Prawns! I've never tried Aglio Olio before so I gave it a try, and..... I like it so much! Spaghetti with olive oil, garlic and chilli flakes. Delicious and yet simple at the same time.

After much talking with my friend, we feel that the mains that we had earlier on has digested so she ordered another portion of french fries and I was in the mood for dessert so I ordered a portion of their house Tiramisu.


Modesto's Tiramisu - The description on the menu says, "The original version of mascarpone cheese,espresso coffee, sponge cake and coffee liquer". I don't quite agree coz I couldn't taste even a little trace of coffee liquer in the cake. hhmmm.... Quite a let down actually, considering it's suppose to be their 'signature' dessert.

Anyway, I had a good time having a good chat and relaxed time with my good friend just now. Been working quite late for the past 2 weeks and chilling on Fridays after work really was a bliss!

til my next post (on food I presume), ttfn! ^^

No comments: