Sunday, March 13, 2011

Starbucks Coffee New Logo

Went to Centro's Starbucks this afternoon alone as my parents were having some drinks with their friends. I felt so out of place, so I excused myself from the seniors to only know I've stepped my foot into Starbucks Coffee. hehehe...

It was considered quite a HOT day, and I ordered my usual Java Chip frap to spoil myself for the day coz it'll be Monday tomorrow and I would have to worrrkkkk whereas all my niece and nephew will be having fun at home! One week school holiday starts tomorrow...


Here's my first cuppa Java Chip with their new logo!

Am not quite used to the new logo to be printed in every cups around the world. Looks kinda weird to me though... But all in all, it's the goodness that was in the cup that counts! yum yumsss...

Finish the whole cup all by myself while reading some mags... It's actually quite nice to just sit there alone and chill... Will try to do this more often from now on... =)

til then, ttfn!

No comments: