Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spiderwebs

Help!! There are so much of 'spiderwebs' growing here now.. Partly is because the owner of the blog doesn't come in herself, and very little visitors are here as well... hhmm...

I've been updating less and less frequent since I came back from Sheffield about 6 months or so ago, all this have to thanks to my family, work and social life. =)

Gosh, it's the first day of a brand new month today (CAN"T believe it's already March!!) and I have actually kinda forgotten about this little online page of mine. I've promised myself to update at least 10 posts per month, and looks like I failed miserably in the month of February 2011. aih...

Oraits, never mind never mind. This month, will catch up on the rest of the updates that I've omitted previously! *fingers cross!*

p/s: I'm updating from work now. Need to get back to the 'reality' in a bit.

til then, ttfn!

No comments: