Saturday, March 12, 2011

Lipton Magnets

Brought 3 magnets to the office and stuck them on my monitor to 'beautify' the whole outlook of the computer few days ago.


Got these little magnets from a friend from Taiwan few years back and I've brought it over coz my 'wlh' craze is here again!

Why the sudden craze again?! Well, it's mainly because of 第二届《MY Astro 至尊流行榜颁奖典礼》(MY Astro Award Show) which will be held in Genting Highlands on the 26th of March 2011! Leehom's is coming and I am anticipating for his arrival to our Malaysian land once again! ^^

Other artists that's going to attend includes Jolin Tsai, Fahrenheit, and a whole lot more which I am not quite interested in. Click here for more information regarding the award show.

So girls & boys, ladies & gentlemen, are you going to Genting's Arena of Stars on the 26th this month? Well, if you do, see you there and enjoy the fun! =))))