Friday, March 18, 2011

Hins & Leehom... NOT

Well, this is a crappy post. Crap from me, and to me as well... :(

First of all, Hins Cheung will be having his concert at Singapore on the 2nd of April 2011. I got to know the news only from one of the Leehom fans in my facebook newsfeed. Hhhmmm... I plan to attend his concert even if no one accompany me there i.e. going alone. Now, thinking of my impulsive thought, I better hold back the money that I was going to spend on the concert and save it for another day. I am VERY reluctant to do so, but by looking at my current financial situation at the moment, it's best to NOT go to Singapore and spend like what, a minimum of RM1,ooo??

Secondly, it's this. My 38 Homies will be going to Bangkok tomorrow, AND Leehom will be there as well!!!!!!! They booked the flight ticket eons ago for a good shopping trip to Bangkok and now they've got a chance to see our idol in another foreign land. *envioussss* Well, let's hope they just enjoy their shopping spree and don't get to see Leehom there! muahahahaha.... Well, just kidding.

sighhhh x 100,000!

Chances of meeting two out of three of my favourite artists gone just like that. Sad to the max. Will stop here.

On a side note, I am not suppose to go all gray and gloomy now, Leehom's coming to Malaysia next week after all. Can't see him in Thai still bearable larh... hahahah

Til then, ttfn!

1 comment:

S. L. (^o^) said...

You said Lee Hom is coming next week? for wat? Concert ah?