Thursday, March 17, 2011

Chatbox Removed

Just removed the chatbox (Sidebar on the right) as I think it's getting more and more annoying now. Instead of having friends leaving messages to me, what I got at the end of the day was SPAMS!!

I really appreciate if people whom I know personally, or people whom I do not know leaving message or chat in the chatbox. Unfortunately, it's been abused and doesn't reflect anything to this blog anymore.



Few messages 'people' drop in the chatbox. I tried clicking on some of the links and it turned out to be some crappy sites... So, I'll just take the box off and continue the blog without it.

sighh...

On a side note, it's almost the weekend, and I can almost smell the sweet scent of it NOW!! ho ho ho....

K, that's it's for today. tata for now.

1 comment:

bloodbubble said...

i get a lot of spam in my chatbox too