Sunday, January 9, 2011

Five Days

It has been five days since I last went out to anywhere enjoyable/ working. I feel like the more I slept, I more tired I felt. I can't stand it anymore!!!

Some people ask me to take this opportunity to rest more and get well. Yeah, I do. BUT, the more I rest, the more unwell I felt! It's like out of 24 hours in a day, > than 15 hours was spent in my room/ on the bed lying down or trying to sleep or already asleep. T_T

I am a person that couldn't sleep much in the first place. 5 to 7 hours of sleep per day is more than sufficient for me. *sigh* I will have headache or backache if I sleep too much in a day. Once I have headache, I will have er, what people called as 'bad mood'. My mood swings very fast just like a pendulum (is that the correct spelling? I'm not bothered to spell check this)

Thank God it's Monday tomorrow and I'll be back to work again. I have NEVER been so happy to greet Mondays with a welcome hand before...

Argh, it totally SUCKS to just staying at home and Zzzzz a.k.a. rot the whole time!!

p/s: This is the first weekend of 2011 and already I am not enjoying it. DAMNIT

til then ttfn.

No comments: