Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 to 2011

Last day of 2010, and the first day of 2011 was spent with a bunch of good friends... Cheers to that! ^^

On the eve of New Year, we went to Taipan's Victoria Station for dinner. Service was prompt and surprisingly good even though the place was packed due to the festive season.


Er, this pic cannot justify how full the place was coz we went there quite early and people start swarming in after we've settled down.


I was indecisive on what to have. In the end, I ordered the salmon and fillet steak combo, and also a portion of lobster bisque and half dozen of escargots to share... yumsss...

Dinner was satisfactory despite the fact that quite a number of my friends did not like the place very much. I disagree. hhmmm...



After dinner, another friend came over to Taipan to fetch us over to Jaya One to usher into the new year. It was my first time there, I quite like the place, if only they provide more fans around... Apart from that, everything was almost to perfect coz they have live band singing there!!!! *luv*


Myself and Juyen...

The performers sung many familiar songs which added point to why I like the place too! The crowd wasn't as great as countdowns at KL city but I prefer where we were. A right place to chill and hang out basically.


Us...

We left the place at slightly past 2 and went straight to Klang town to have... jeng jeng jeng... Bah Kut Teh!! Hahahaha... It's my FIRST time having Bak Kut Teh so early in the morning!

Back home, then Zzzzz....

Year 2011.

I woke up quite early on the first day of the year. The followed by Juyen who stayed over at my place the previous night. Dad wanted to go for dimsum but I wanted to have something else...

So, to this place we go!!


Wuu~ How I miss this place sooo much! Mamak in front of our secondary school. It's been 9 years since we left high school and now I'm back! .... for the food... ho ho ho.. I still see the same faithful waiters serving their customers... They must've worked for a least a decade there already!

We were there for a good 2.5 hours without wanting to go back home just yet. hahahah... Memories of the good ole days streaming in and I seriously missed the days where we were still teenagers doing silly things without worrying about a lot of things in the world.

Evening 1.1.11

Got a gathering with my Homies at Juin's place. So, I have to take the train over to Wangsa Maju and PF pick me from the station.

Our barbecue session!!! Thanks to Juin's bf for preparing ALL the food for us. Quote from KC, "He's Mr Bao Ga Liao!"


My first barbecue session in Malaysia in many many years.....


Not healthy food, but it's good fun!! We had so much of lamb, chicken wings, fish, clams, squids and crabs! Realllyyy Yummehh!!

Half way barbecue-ing, KC asked her friend to deliver some alcohol for us and also a surprise for me!


My belated 'Bird' Day Cake!!! Woo~Hoo! Totally lurve this cake~!!


If you don't know what are these little creatures... It's the angry birds team! (One of my fav game from my phone) (Still don't know? Please google)


My 38 Hom gang...

We really had a good time chatting among us, and also not forgetting the awesomesauce food! Good company will always bring much laughter...

A good start for a new year I suppose? hehehe...

How's your 2010 to 2011 sounds?

Til then, ttfn!

No comments: