Monday, December 6, 2010

Nervous...

I can't seem to fall asleep at the moment.

Reason: I'm 101% positive it's because that I AM nervous for tomorrow, (or should I say later). I'm starting my life with a brand new job after slacking off for as long as, er... very long-larh...

Don't know what would I be facing when I go to the new working environment. This would be my first official job in 3 years omg! Really hoped for the best, no nonsense, no politic, no backstabbing but only the best! (I feel I am so darn naive now....) LOL....

It's almost 3am already and I have to be awake at 6am later. Need to take the train, and lrt. Shiets, what if the train time delay tomorrow? Really hate the punctuality of everything in this country!! How I wish I am in UK now where every train/ public transport times are always on time...

hhmm.... I really need to be focused and GET TO SLEEP NOW!!

1 comment:

fei said...

So, first day apamacam? summore heavy rain.......so nice so snudge under the comforter