Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Birthday cakes...

Most of the kids in my family were born towards the end of the year. So at this point of the year, we have several birthday cakes to be eaten at home. I am not particularly fond of cakes (except cheese, or tiramisu), but I have to say, nowadays cakes are getting more and more and interesting.. It's more like a work of art than ... errm a normal cake. I remember those days when I was still a little kid, most of my cakes are either chocolate or pandan layered, square, or round in shape, and that's about it!!... hhmmm...


Here's the first of the lot...

My eldest nephew Kevin's birthday... 30th November.

Got this last minute coz both my niece and nephew went to Ipoh and I wasn't sure when will they be back. XD


Youngest nephew, Wei's birthday... 5th December...

Ordered this from my friend.. A cake with car theme coz my baby nephew is all about cars... mad about car, especially Mazda ones. On his 4th birthday, got him a cake with 4 Mazda cars! He lurve it to bits...

Also nephew, Qian's birthday... 13th December

Exactly one week after Wei's birthday, it's his brother's turn... He was very very much in lurve with my iPhone4 which I got for myself few months back. Since he can't possible own an iPhone4 at the age of 10, I asked my friend to make a cake for him!

Both Wei and Qian's cake were made by Kyrina. If you're amazed with her creation, go look at her page HERE. You might find some interesting work of arts and feel free to order from her!


... and exactly two weeks from now.. it'll be my turn! I wonder what the girl will make for me *ahem ahem* hahahah

gotta go. til then, ttfn!

2 comments:

bloodbubble said...

very beautiful cakes.. free publicity for KC !

~ kC ~ said...

ahem ahem!!