Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Polarize!

I've downloaded this "Polarize" app from iTunes which I think was amazing! Ever since I had my iPhone, I've been trying to download lots of apps which are fun to use and also games!! Whatever you can think of, they'll definitely available from the app store...

I've 'polarized' some of the pics I've taken from the phone... Since I like to scout for good food, below are ALL food pics... ho ho ho..


Taken this from street side hawker stalls... Very cheap and yummy at the same time!


While waiting for our flight transfer from Bangkok to KL.... Had some Thai famous Mango sticky rice!!!


Lurve my mum's cooking... getting more creative each day! She purposely made these for us coz it's easier to eat! All meat pushed to the bottom of the drummet...


First time had vegetarian prawns... Very similar to the real ones!!! This one is Butter prawns... one of my favourites!!


Woo... Unagi rice set at Pasta Zanmai... Rating 10/10!! Lurve it to bits!


Time for some cheesy stuff! Mac and cheese at TGIF and this cheesy spaghetti at Vivo.


Malaysian delight time!!! All-time favourite! Very yummy indeed! Oldtown's Nasi Lemak, Madam Kwans' Char Kueh Tiaw, Sakura's Nasi Bojari and lastly, Fish curry in Taman Sentosa...

Can't forget or ever resist dessert.... After all the yummy mains, have to at least try some dessert, right? hahaahah... So, here's two...


Haagen Dazs fondue, and super awesome Almond coated Tiramisu @ Alexis....

til then, ttfn!!!

1 comment:

bloodbubble said...

i have this app too it's cool :)