Monday, November 22, 2010

Facial Wash

In the past twenty-something years that I'm in this world, I have never bought any kind of good facial wash or what-so-ever products that could make my skin become better...

So, today, I feel very proud of myself to finally bought my first ever set of face care products! They're from Clarins and the reason I chose this brand rather than other brands is because I've tried using their sample from London few months back, and I'm happy with it! Simple as one, two, three! XD

What have I gotten for myself? Let's see... I got a Gentle foaming cleanser with shea butter, the HyraQuench cream, the intensive serum, and also a cream mask! Let me tell you, these skincare products are never cheap!! I spend few hundreds on it, and hopefully, it'll make the condition of my skin feeling good, and not drying up like it used to be... *namo namo namo*

What face care products are you using now? Care to share???

Well, I'm going to use them in a while...

til then, ttfn!

1 comment:

fei said...

I using Herbaline products... 100% herbs based...things r not exp and facial is reasonably priced too...best is they never force you to buy...want or not, up to you...so, i never feel pressured whenever i go for my facial....can try them.....i changed from SKII to this....