Monday, November 15, 2010

Deepavali Lunch

A lil late for Deepavali post... but, as the saying goes... better late than never, right? Only 10 days past... still not that bad I guess... =)

Well, this year is my first year I 'celebrate' after skipping three Deepavalis consecutively... and as usual, my sister will invite all of us to her house during this festive day for lunch/ dinner.



We went over to her house at about 12 noon and I was already feeling sooo hungry upon entering the house. The thought of the yummilicious food that's going to be served is enough to make me salivate before even eating them. ho ho ho...

While waiting our lunch to be served, we had some cookies for starter... I only had one cookie and some muruku coz I want to have a full meal later on! hahaha...


Look.... cookies, cakes, my favourite muruku, and lots of others... How can I resist them?!!

... and here's the main dishes...


3 types of chicken curries, mutton rendang, egg & prawn sambal, and veg...

All of them are very very yummy but my favourite would be the Mutton Rendang! It was prepared by my sis's mum-in-law and they were really really good!

Here's a pic of them...


Nisha, Sis, Dave & Dhiren... One happy family...

Among so many different types of food, Indian food is always at one of the very top of my list... So, I reallt have to thank my bro-in-law, his mum, and my sis for this awesome meal!!

...and before ending this entry, here's another pic of the 3 princesses in our family!! *ehem*


Eldest niece, myself, and youngest niece!!

til then, ttfn!!

No comments: