Sunday, October 3, 2010

SS15 Rojak


See this queue? It's a norm when you are at ss15 Subang Jaya waiting to get yourself a plate/pack of super delicious rojak from this stall. The business is sooooo darn good coz I've never seen this stall without a long queue each time I pay a visit there!


I'm not sure whether they have increase the price of the rojak, but they're still worth every cents we paid for the food. Ordered 5 portions. 3 to eat on the spot, 2 to takeaway.


I had to queue for at least 5 to 10 minutes EVERYTIME to wait for my turn to order. No complain here, coz although the queue is always long, the two Indian men's (owner of the stall) actions are always fast.

We queue. Wait for our turn. Order. In less than a minute, our rojak will be miraculously placed in front of us already. hahaha...


Took the plate to the car and enjoy the food with the aircon blasting. Was truly satisfied after that.

No comments: