Saturday, October 9, 2010

Cough

Cough...

cough cough cough...

COUGH CoUgH cOuGh...

cough cough cough cough coughhhhhh!!

CouGh cOuGH COuGHHH!!!!

That's basically what I will be doing whenever I wanted to open my mouth to talk. The coughing is SOOOO bad I felt so fed up of it now. It has been SIX days since my first sound of cough that came out from my mouth, and for the past five days in Shanghai, everything's been great except for the coughing (Duh!) and the people here in general. hhmmm...

I can't access to blogger from my computer, so am using KC's uncles computer to log in into FB, and here for a while.

Hope I'll get better after I woke up tomorrow morning. (I've been hoping for the same thing since the past 4 days and it doesn't seem to work.) *sobs* Becoming a 'sick cow' is the LAST thing I wanted during ANY holiday... and it's the FIRST thing I caught for my FIRST China trip.!! =(

Stop coughing, please!!! Ggrrr.....

More updates soon. Til then, ttfn!

No comments: