Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Souvenir Magnets

Ta-da!


Collection of souvenir magnets over the years! 90% of them are bought by yours truly in different places, whereas the remaining 10%, are from GOOD friends and sister who knows I collect them... =)

There's little place for additional magnets for this whiteboard now, I'll get a bigger one when I collect more in the future... ^^

til then, ttfn!

3 comments:

bloodbubble said...

awesome!

~*MeLiA*~ said...

NICE!!! It's one of my goal too... Heheheheh...

Nora said...

Hi,nice collection,welcome to my blog to.. http://fridgemagnetonline.blogspot.com