Thursday, September 9, 2010

So long, farewell.

090910 (which is today) is the date where a few people I know that's going leaving the UK for their home country. In fact, most of them already left the house and on their way embarking to the airport as I type this.

One, is my housemate. Tan See Yeen.

Two, is my coursemate. Andrew Tang Tony Leung Kah Wai.

Three, again, is my coursemate. May Voon Yin Wei.

Four, my dearest friend since primary. Tan Sue Wei (She's coming back again after 2 weeks)

Five, the friend I got to know in UK. Isaac Cha.

I don't know why they picked this date. All taking different flights at different airports, just same day to fly back. Anyway, just wanted to wish them a safe journey back home.

In a few weeks from now, it'll be my turn to bid goodbye to this lovely city called, Sheffield. A place where I refer to as MY 'home' for the last couple of years. Things changed and I hope it'll be a good change, and not the opposite.

I like Sheffield. I really do. The standard of living is low, I am experiencing a different life compared to what I had in Klang, life is not as hectic and one important thing is that the crime rates here are lower too! ... and not to mention the traveling! I lurve traveling. Although I don't travel as much as some of my friends do, but I felt very grateful and appreciate each and every trip that I've been to with my friends, course mates, or even on solo trips.

The other day when Ching told me FZ kinda refuse to go to sleep even though he's very tired kinda makes me think for a bit. Will I do the same when the time is near? How would I feel on the last few days here in Sheffield? Excited that I am going back finally? or leaving this place with a heavy heart? Well, I don't know. Time will tell, and the time is ticking every second...

hhmmm.....

Oh well, I don't have the mood to type anymore. I kinda paused for quite a good few minutes from my previous line. So there, will stop here for today.

til then, ttfn.

7 comments:

fei said...

ya.....suddenly i feel that my life is so boring and miserable simply because my whole life (til today) is day in day out in KLANG.......but, yet i still leave home with a heavy heart every morning cz im darn LAZY to go to work.... lolz.....so, a pre-WELCOME BACK to u!!!!!!

Ken Jun said...

sounded so emo the post~ well, so long for as long as you guys have shared some memories together..thats life~

bloodbubble said...

I can understand how you feel. I spent 3 years in UK and when I finally returned after graduation, it took me over a year to adjust back to life in KL.

sunset2712 said...

Fei: Thanks! make sure i call you, u sincerely 'welcome' me! LOL

Jun: A bit lor that time. But now am OK already... Tks

Bloodbubble: Woaa, took you a year to adapt?!! that's very long!! I give myself a month, maybe?

fei said...

ya...leehoon, i tink u would be able to adapt v.fast...with the wanton noodle, BKT, ur niece n nephews....lolz.....dun call me oso nevermind...wont miss it...kekekeek....

sunset2712 said...

fei: one word for you... KNS la you!!!!! hahahaha

fei said...

u KNS me summore la....reli bring u go sushi king aje.....