Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pack pack pack

I've started packing my stuff into my luggage bit by bit since the past few days and finally I've filled all my stuff into the big luggage bag this afternoon. Well, have to congrats myself for successfully packed and not needing anyone's help this time around! XD

After I've zipped the bag, I tried to carry it and it was sooooo freaking heavy! I then slowly brought it down from second floor to the first floor, and the last thing I wanted happened. The luggage handle broke off when I was still two steps away to the first floor. Phiak.... I was so frustrated I felt like crying at that very moment. Partly is because I hurt my hand/wrist and feet and the other reason is that, I need to move all the things from the old bag to a new one. ggrrr...

You see, the top handle of the big luggage was broken long long time ago, and there is still a side handle which means the bag can still be in use. I thought of using this luggage for the last time and will throw it away when I get back home.

BUT, at the end of the day, I would still have to run out to get myself another brand new luggage bag... That really was frustrating coz it took me quite some time to arrange the stuff nicely into the bag, picked which are the stuff that I was suppose to put at the bottom/top of the bag.... and the freaking handle broke off just like that! Without giving any warning signs that it's going to fall apart... geram to the max!!

As I was typing this, my hand still hurts a bit and it makes me even more angry with that stupid old bag. I got myself another one already, and also have finished packing for the SECOND time now. What left now is my hand carry, which I will just chuck whatever that's left in the room (a few shirts, magazines, relevant documents, phone and camera chargers) and I'm good to go. So now, should I give myself a clap again?? I think I should... hahahaha....

Enough of crap. signing off now. ttfn. =)

2 comments:

fei said...

in the big bag of urs, got 10% is mine bo?? if no, oni can go for sushi king......lolz

sunset2712 said...

don't have lah of course... hahahaha but got a few things lor.. sui?