Monday, September 20, 2010

Kopparberg

Few days ago, I went to have lunch at this pub and wanted to order a bottle of Kopparberg (cider) but the bartender refuse to sell it to me! Reason is that I need to show him an ID. Fair enough, I showed him my student card which has my d.o.b on it, but he said can't accept it. So, I took out my Malaysian Identity Card and he said I need to show him a British ID or passport. In the end, I got fed up with that guy, and ordered the same cider, just minus the alcohol in it.

OMG, do I look sooo young?!!! I don't think so lor! I am positive I am even older than that bartender... T_T



At the end of the day, I've to settle with this alcohol-free (but still awesome) Kopparberg.. XD

I'll order this the next time too, coz it's cheaper, and taste good too... hahahaha...

2 comments:

bloodbubble said...

hahahaha! was he thinking that your ID is fake? LOL

sunset2712 said...

hahaha dont think so.. but do i look like i am underage?? just geram! LOL