Saturday, August 28, 2010

Photos to be developed....

Besides working part-time, I basically have nothing else to do in Sheffield at the moment. So, in order to get my time filled, I have finally decided to look into the photos folder from my external hard disk!

After 2 days of engrossing myself in choosing photos from folder to folder, I've ordered 800 photos to be developed! Well, I have not finish chosen all the photos as yet. Need some time break before continuing to choose pics taken in 2008 and 2009.

I've chosen Photobox to have all the pics printed coz their quality and offers are good! Memories from various holiday trips are being 'created' into hard copies as my parents prefer to look photos in this version rather than from computer/tv screens.

Here's 3 photos out of the 250 that I've received today, and awaiting 550 more prints to arrive tomorrow!


The pics above are taken by Kyrina in One-U during Leehom's album promo on the 21st of August 2010. I am still waiting for her to send me more original sized pics at the moment. She is just being plain lazy to transfer her pics to me! ggrr...

As I'm typing this, I am still uploading 100 photos to be printed! So it's 650 pics in total now. hahahaha....

Til my next update, ttfn!

No comments: