Friday, August 13, 2010

iGoogle page - 王力宏 Wang Leehom

Just changed my homepage to Leehom's iGoogle theme!

Saw a post from his page on FB about this iGoogle thingy few days back and today, there's another update about it in conjunction with its' album and movie launch.



I was quite clueless with it at first... and thank God there's a button for me to change the language of the page! You can read more about iGoogle here if you are unsure of what that is...



Seriously, I think this is a brilliant idea! Fans could follow his news and whereabouts without having to search high and low for it on the net! A must-have page for fans... XD



There's even a map showing where he'll be heading to!! Malaysia stop would be on the 22nd of August... Of which I am very very disappointed with the arrangement coz I could not attend the big gathering personally. =(

What are you waiting for? Go get Leehom Wang's page now! Get it here ^^

1 comment:

bloodbubble said...

i didnt know the page is available in English too.. hahha