Sunday, August 8, 2010

Going to miss one more event...


So sad!!! Another Leehom showcase I'm going to miss this month in Malaysia.

Leehom will be having a showcase/ promo for the movie/ album this coming 22nd August at Central Park Avenue, One Utama. How come when I was back home, he had his promo at the lousy and congested Sg Wang, and when I'm not in Malaysia, he's always had promo sessions at better places?!!!

I missed the the previous promo that was held at Mont Kiara by arriving one day too late from Manchester. This time around, I'll miss it by one month plus!! and I was hoping for him to have the album/movie promo like maybe few months after the release... Now, my dreams are crushed! Slim chances for me to see him in 2010 already. *sobssssss*

1 comment:

K.C...(^o^)... said...

Hey don't be sad la. I will try to take many picture on tomorrow and share with you :P