Sunday, August 15, 2010

Away

I'll be away from 15th to this coming Friday (20th) on a much needed summer break!

I haven't pack a single thing yet. Haven't change the foreign currency as well. Haven't even prepare myself for the trip! What I know now is that I know which country I am heading to, but as to which city I'll be staying, I seriously have no idea on that! hahahaha... My role is to follow the organiser's plan only. Super awesome! XD

Gosh, what am I suppose to do now? I'm feeling so darn sleepy and just wish to crash onto my bed and when I wake up in the morning, all the packing will be miraculously done for me!

Alright, this may sound ridiculous, I know. So, I should get back to the reality and start doing my packing straightaway, and visit the dreamland right after!

Til then, ttfn!

No comments: