Wednesday, August 11, 2010

你不知道的事 (All The Things You Never Knew)

Another song from his latest album " The 18 martial Arts" that has been released few days ago.

你不知道的事 (All The Things You Never Knew) will be featured in his latest album "十八般武藝" and also the theme song for his latest self-directed movie "Love in Disguise 戀愛通告" that will be released on the 13th of August in Asia!

Movie and album to be released simultaneously on the same day! GREAT!! Although I can't personally support the movie and album at the very first moment it's on the market, but I'll be getting them once I can buy the original version from the world wide web. =)

Here's the lyrics and pinyin and translation to it.

Lyricist:Leehom Wang & Rui Ye
Composer:Leehom Wang
Director: Leehom Wang

蝴蝶眨几次眼睛
Hu die zha ji chi yan jing
How many times does a butterfly blink
才学会飞行
Cai xue hui fei xing
Before it learns to fly?
夜空洒满了星星
Ye kong sai man le xing xing
The sky is sprinkled over with countless stars
但几颗会落地
Dan ji ke hui luo di
But how many there will remain?

我飞行 当你坠落之际
Wo fei xing Dang ni zui luo zhi ji
Even as I fly, you fall
很靠近 还听见呼吸
Hen kao jing Hai ting jian hu xi
So close I can hear you breathe
对不起 我却没捉紧你
Dui bu qi Wo que mei zhuo jin ni
So sorry I didn't keep hold of you

你不知道我为什么离开你
Ni bu zhi dao wo wei shen me li kai ni
You don't know why I had to leave you
我坚持不能说放任你哭泣
Wo jian chi bu neng shuo fang ren ni ku qi
How could I ignore your every cry
你的泪滴想倾盆大雨 碎落满地
Ni de lei di xiang qing pen da yu Sui luo man di
All the while the downpour of your tears shattering the ground
在心里清晰
Zai xin li qing xi
So clearly pierced my heart
你不知道我为什么狠下心
Ni bu zhi dao wo wei shen me hen xia xin
You don't know why I had to keep away
盘旋在你看不见的高空里
Pan xuan zai ni kan bu jian de gao kong li
Circling in the sky above, just out of sight
多的是 你不知道的事
Duo de shi Ni bu zi dao de shi
So many are the things you never knew

蝴蝶眨几次眼睛
Hu die zha ji chi yan jing
How many times does a butterfly blink
才学会飞行
Cai xue hui fei xing
Before it learns to fly?
夜空洒满了星星
Ye kong sai man le xing xing
The sky is sprinkled over with countless stars
但几颗会落地
Dan ji ke hui luo di
But how many there will remain?

我飞行 当你坠落之际
Wo fei xing Dang ni zui luo zhi ji
Even as I fly, you fall
很靠近 还听见呼吸
Hen kao jing Hai ting jian hu xi
So close I can hear you breathe
对不起 我却没捉紧你
Dui bu qi Wo que mei zhuo jin ni
So sorry I didn't keep hold of you

你不知道我为什么离开你
Ni bu zhi dao wo wei shen me li kai ni
You don't know why I had to leave you
我坚持不能说放任你哭泣
Wo jian chi bu neng shuo fang ren ni ku qi
How could I ignore your every cry
你的泪滴想倾盆大雨 碎落满地
Ni de lei di xiang qing pen da yu Sui luo man di
All the while the downpour of your tears shattering the ground
在心里清晰
Zai xin li qing xi
So clearly pierced my heart
你不知道我为什么狠下心
Ni bu zhi dao wo wei shen me hen xia xin
You don't know why I had to keep away
盘旋在你看不见的高空里
Pan xuan zai ni kan bu jian de gao kong li
Circling in the sky above, just out of sight
多的是 你不知道的事
Duo de shi Ni bu zi dao de shi
So many are the things you never knew

我飞行 当你坠落之际
Wo fei xing Dang ni zui luo zhi ji
Even as I fly, you fall
噢噢~
o o

你不知道我为什么离开你
Ni bu zhi dao wo wei shen me li kai ni
You don't know why I had to leave you
我坚持不能说放任你哭泣
Wo jian chi bu neng shuo fang ren ni ku qi
How could I ignore your every cry
你的泪滴想倾盆大雨 碎落满地
Ni de lei di xiang qing pen da yu Sui luo man di
All the while the downpour of your tears shattering the ground
在心里清晰
Zai xin li qing xi
So clearly pierced my heart
你不知道我为什么狠下心
Ni bu zhi dao wo wei shen me hen xia xin
You don't know why I had to keep away
盘旋在你看不见的高空里
Pan xuan zai ni kan bu jian de gao kong li
Circling in the sky above, just out of sight
多的是 你不知道的事
Duo de shi Ni bu zi dao de shi
So many are the things you never knew


I can't stop listening to this song now! It's been repeating on my playlist for a day already! Lurve it! ^^

23 comments:

Justin said...

hey there, i like this song very much as well! do you have a soft copy for the song in mp3 format? please send it to justin_0117@hotmail.com
Thanks very much! =D

sunset2712 said...

Hi Justin, I do not have it. But the album has been release today and you can get it from most major CD stores soon.. I'm waiting for my copy too.. =)

cynthia taruna said...

hey, can u translate it to english :) thanks alot if u can do so

sunset2712 said...

Hi Cynthia, I've edited the post..

cynthia taruna said...

thanks a lot hhi :D love ur blog :D

GC said...

Hi Sunset2712

Thanks very much for the pinyin and translation .
was looking for it after watching the movie :)
keep up the good work :)

Junior Saw said...

Thanks a lot.

The songs is just way awesome and also thanks to the lyrics which you had translate it out.

I sing this song all day and this sons is so touched and if you sing this to your partner and they will surely love it so much and they're going to say " I love you so much "

pingmouse said...

thank you so much for the english translation and pinyin!! Im in love with this song and cant stop listening to it since 2 days ago after watching the movie ;)

Shannon Anicas said...

I am so glad that I found your site!! I love Wang LiHong! I have been searching for lyrics to his and many other songs to practice for KTV. THANK YOU THANK YOU 谢谢你!qq me sometime! 1514866649

Anonymous said...

You have nice collection of songs! Love the song "lucky" and of course Lee hom's music! I am bookmarking your site...so i can listen to your music..uninterrupted! haha

Sianage said...

hey i love this song !
i live in the same place as you :)

cahkenthir said...

Hey thanks for your lyric!


I really like this song a lot :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting this :)

Anonymous said...

Hai Sunset...
can u help me translet this song "Tian ya hai jiao by Lee Hom" to english translation.....
arigatoo ne...me,Tres

Anonymous said...

Sunset,

Thanks so much for sharing. I just heard this song last week, and I play it constantly in my car now. It is a great song for Chinese learners. 多谢。 多的事, 你知道的事。 That may not be completely correct, but you obviously know many things.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this posting, I like this songs very much. Lee Hom is my ex-gf's fav. I wanted to understand this song cause I have a strong feeling that this is the one to express how I felt for her. God bless you for your effort!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing..
i'm not Chinese but i love this song...i fell in love for the first time i heard it in Love and disguise movie.....
i'm still new in learning mandarin language...hope this song will help to improve my pronouncation.
xie xie..

lillyashiqin said...

Sunset, thanks for the lyrics. very poetic lyrics. btw, i'm a newbie in learning mandarin. ;) xie xie ni!

2Charlie2 said...

Where can I purchase the piano sheet music for this song?

Juliawati Made said...

Thank you very much....i love this song <3

meymey edsun said...

Thank's..... I love this song,,,, thx 4 ur lyrics..... Keep Move on..... Jia you.... Xie xie, wo hen kau xin

Anonymous said...

I Really love this song . Thanks for the lyrics :)

thegliderlover said...

I just found this song today and I feel so connected. This is so amazing! Thanks for the translation!! :)