Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Walt Disney Studios Park

Finally, decided to blog about my day spent in Walt Disney Studios Park Paris! We had a very full breakfast and took the hotel shuttle over to the place which is located right next to Disneyland Park.

First of all, I need to talk about my 'ticket buying' encounter! The person at the counter thought I was a kid and wanted to issue me a Child ticket, until I showed her my Uni student card. =_= It's good to have an ISIC card coz the ticket prices are cheaper than the children ones! hahaha...


The entrance, front lot, Disney studio 1....

To tell the truth, this place was not as large as I expected it to be. It is more than sufficient to spend a day there frankly. I was kinda excited as it's my first time visiting the studios!! I didn't manage to pay a visit to the one in Hollywood when I was there three months back. No worries, I'm sure there'll be future chances to go to California next time. *fingers crossed*



Our place stop was the Art of Disney Animation in Toon Studio. I got really fascinated by how animation was created from how a character is born (from sketches to the real animation!)


Look at the colourful Pinocchio picture... It's so nice!! and also not forgetting the Vinylmation doll.. I should've taken one home with me!! ggrrr...

Next stop, to the Studio Tram Tour!



A very interesting ride. The tram ride took us to experience how a film was made, the real deal when an action set was filmed, and also how those special effects are created.



I totally wasn't expecting this! Earthquake and shockwaves... and water splashing!



... and look! More explosions.... *faint*



and we're being treated with these cars 'show' which I thought would be perfect if my little nephew was there! Got all his favourite cars.... From police cars to classic ones... *two thumbs up*


Props and vehicles from various movies...

After the tour, we were just mainly going from one attraction to another...

One of the attractions that needed to be improved I think is the Armageddon one. We waited for about 15 minutes to go in, and was being briefed on the history of those special film effects/ space film. Not a good entertainment to us. When we are about to walk out, there's a second round of it.... which is to the actual effect room.

The space station is nice but it'll be quite frightening for small children at the same time. One of the little girl stood nearby us actually cried out loud coz the sound effects were too loud for her. Poor little girl...



Now, the moment that we're all waiting for is here... It's the Moteurs Action Stunt Show! It's a show that one should not miss when in Walt Disney Studios...



Fantastic show with lots of stunts!! One of the best things about it is also because we're seated comfortably while enjoying the performances... ^^


How often can you witness flying cars?! Not very often I reckon... ha ha ha...


You will not just get flying cars, but bikes as well! ... and not to mention the man on fire! Really salute these people, risking their lives for the sake of entertainment. But of course, really admires these stunt men though... What more can I say besides it's a brilliant and fantastic show!!! ^^

Right, after the show we headed to the souvenir store capture these princesses... Another thing I wish to buy but can't carry back! Argghh.... Among all of them, I liked Ariel the most! =)



Time past like soooo fast that day, with us enjoying to the max!!



Oh, before concluding this entry, here's me with Sulley from Monsters Inc. He's so huge I looked so tiny beside him. *happie*

No comments: