Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Stay Real Tees

This...


is my FIRST Stay Real t-shirt...

I've asked Ling to help me get it from TW before I flew over to New York to meet her (to watch Mayday's concert) few months back.


These...


are my second and third Stay Real t-shirts!

Also asked Ling to get it for me from TW few days ago. She's there for Mayday's final DNA concert (again)!

Am lovin' both the white and the black tee now! Will get my hands on them once I am back to the place I called home - Malaysia very very soon!! ^^

5 comments:

bloodbubble said...

See you back home soon :)

thengfei said...

wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how come i takde!!! nvm...next yr i go n buy buy buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunset2712 said...

hahaha fei, when u wanna go? can u tapao me along?

fei said...

can can...i try to convince my fren if she's goin bek there next yr...so, v can crash in her place...hehe...save on accommodation...n a free tour guide....

sunset2712 said...

Okay sui! U ask her first... hahaah