Monday, July 12, 2010

Leehom 王力宏's new song release! - 柴米油鹽醬醋茶

It's 8am here (3pm Asia time) and I just woke up just to listen to Leehom's new song. The first song of his new album is up on Youtube and his Facebook account at 2pm sharp but I was a bit 'late' to listen to it... Oh well, it doesn't matter... Anyway, I'm as happy as a bird with a french fry now! hahahaha

His voice is so soothing, and dreamy, and relaxing and I totally lurve it! HOME and LOVE... A GREAT combination indeed... It reminds people that the ultimate dream of us is actually by just having our loved ones by our side... Meaningful and it's another great song from him!! =)

From Leehom's shoutout in FB..."Chasing our dreams often means making sacrifices, especially when it comes to showing our loved ones how much we care. This song is to remind all those who dream big that sometimes the biggest dream of all is simply having someone who can be there with you through all the good times and the bad - someone with whom you can be happy just sharing a home-cooked meal."

From Leehom's official link... "2010年王力宏的音樂大件事,就是回歸內心的平凡單純、簡單幸福。預購首波單曲「柴米油鹽醬醋茶」,以古人所言的【早晨開門七件事—柴米油鹽醬 醋茶】為主題,生活裡不可或缺的烹煮調味料,再普通不過的小東西,卻是愛情在轟轟烈烈、生活征戰喧囂過後,最真實的存在;王力宏以簡 單溫暖的旋律,吉他搭配二胡的編曲調味,營造出一種略幽古風韻的小情小調;單純中見雋永,平凡中嚐到幸福的滋味。他想透過這首歌告訴每 個人,他和所有人一樣,努力生活著、努力想要找到屬於自己的幸福、努力當個追夢人...過程中或有淚水或有阻隔,但他始終相信,終究每個人都會 找到自己的定位。"



And here's the Chinese, Pinyin, and (direct) translation of the lyric of the song... =)

Lyricist:Vivian Hsu 徐若瑄
Composer:Leehom Wang 王力宏 
Director:Leehom Wang 王力宏
Producer:汤圆、宏爱HomeLove
Date of release:2010-07-12

柴米油鹽醬醋茶 comes from an old idiom that roughly translates as "The Daily Necessities of Life"

小時候 你想要什麽
Xiao shi hou ni xiang yao shen me
When you were young, what did you want
我 要一臺大大藍色的飛機
Wo yao yi tai da da lan se de fei ji
I wanted a really big blue airplane
帶我環遊世界
Dai wo huan you shi jie
To take me around the world
到地球每一個角落
Dao di qiu mei yi ge jiao luo
To every corner of the globe
在藍天白雲中穿梭
Zai lan tian bai yun zhong chuan suo
Traveling back and forth among the white clouds in the blue sky

而長大以後 我想要什麽
Er zhang da yi hou wo xiang yao shen me
And after I grew up, what did I want?
我要一臺小 小紅色答錄機
Wo yao yi tai xiao xiao hong se da lu ji
I wanted a small red answering machine
和你一起錄下
He ni yi qi lu xia
So I could record with you

喂 我們現在不在家
Wei wo men xian zai bu zai jia
"Hello, we are not home at the moment"
藍色變成紅色因為你
Lan se bian cheng hong se yin wei ni
Blue became red because of you
 

柴米油鹽醬醋茶
Cai mi you yan jiang chu cha
Firewood, rice, oil, salt, sauce, vinegar, tea
一點一滴都是幸福在發芽
Yi dian yi di dou shi xing fu zai fa ya
Each and every drop is a bud of happiness growing
月 兒彎彎愛的傻
Yue er wan wan ai de sha
A crescent moon, a foolish love
有了你什麽都不差
You le ni shen me dou bu cha
I already have everything when I have you

小時候 你想要什麽
Xiao shi hou ni xiang yao shen me
When you were young, what did you want?
我要一臺大大藍色的飛機
Wo yao yi tai da da lan se de fei ji
I wanted a really big blue airplane
帶我環遊世界
Dai wo huan you shi jie
To take me around the world
到地球每一個角落
Dao di qiu mei yi ge jiao luo
To every corner of the globe
在 藍天白雲中穿梭
Zai lan tian bai yun zhong chuan suo
Traveling back and forth among the white clouds in the blue sky

哦 長大以後 我想要什麽
O zhang da yi hou wo xiang yao shen me
Oh, After I grew up, what did I want?
我要一臺小小紅色答錄機
Wo yao yi tai xiao xiao hong da lu ji
I wanted a small red answering machine
和你一起錄下
He ni yi qi lu xia
So I could record with you
喂 我們現在不在家
Wei wo men xian zai bu zai jia
"Hello, we are not home at the moment"
藍色變 成紅色因為你
Lan se bian cheng hong se yin wei ni
Blue became red because of you


柴米油鹽醬醋茶
Cai mi you yan jiang chu cha
Firewood, rice, oil, salt, sauce, vinegar, tea
一點一滴都是幸福在發芽
Yi dian yi di dou shi xing fu zai fa ya
Each and every drop is a bud of happiness growing
月兒彎彎愛的傻
Yue er wan wan ai de sha
A crescent moon, a foolish love
有了你什麽都不差
You le ni shen me dou bu cha
I already have everything when I have you


給你快樂無論白天黑夜
Gei ni kuai le wu lun bai tian hei ye
Making you happy whether it's day or night
握 緊雙手就算刮風下雨
Wo jing shuang shou jiu suan gua feng xia yu
Grasping both your hands tightly even in wind and rain
我就是要你
Wo jiu shi yao ni
I only want you
要你待在我身邊
Yao ni dai zai wo shen bian
Want you to stay by my side
保護你直到永遠
Bao hu ni zhi dao yong yuan
Protecting you until the end of time
 
柴米油鹽醬醋茶
Cai mi you yan jiang chu cha
Firewood, rice, oil, salt, sauce, vinegar, tea
一點一滴都是幸福在發芽
Yi dian yi di dou shi xing fu zai fa ya
Each and every drop is a bud of happiness growing
月兒 彎彎愛的傻
Yue er wan wan ai de sha
A crescent moon shines, a foolish love
有了你什麽都不差
You le ni shen me dou bu cha
I already have everything when I have you

月兒彎彎愛的傻
Yue er wan wan ai de sha
A crescent moon, a foolish love
沒有一個理由
Mei you yi ge li you
There is no reason
活的那麽復雜
Huo de na me fu za
To live a complicated life
有了你什麽都不差
You le ni shen me dou bu cha
I already have everything when I have you

Okay, I'm signing off now. Time to get the lyrics into my head now. 

Til then, ttfn!

5 comments:

a*hui said...

lovin' this song ;)
cant wait for the album to come out

Anonymous said...

Thanks for Pinyin & English Lyric

May i share this on LHTH Board?

i'll post credit to you.
Thanks for your sharing.

sunset2712 said...

Hi, yes you may post it on LHTH... =)

fei said...

Hoonie... u will b surprise tt I managed to catch the song on the radio n tot 'thank goodness I din miss it' ... lolz...it accompany me bk from office to home late midnite....a v.relaxing song...

sunset2712 said...

Fei, I also liked it a lot!! That's why lah, you all already got a stereotype on him.. Should change!!!