Saturday, July 17, 2010

It's A Small World

Let's have a tour to one of the rides in Paris Disneyland today! It was my third time visiting to Paris and I've also been to Disneyland Paris for three times already. ^^

One of my favourite rides in Disneyland is none other than the one located in Fantasyland's "It's A Small World". The cheerful musical tour and many many dolls representing countries around the world, singing and dancing to the song really could cheer people up! Serious! XD



This is a ride where we were seated on a boat and slowly enjoy the ride as go through a tunnel and being amazed by the dolls in their national costumes singing "It's A Small World" in different languages.

Alright, let's not waste more time and begin our journey here! (The ride's not complete. I only selected some countries in each region for illustration)



First stop... European countries!!

Can you spot the Tower Bridge and the infamous London Double Decker Bus?


Then here's the Eiffel Tower in Paris...


Puppet show in Italy


Windmill in Amsterdam


Gondola ride in Venice


I am not sure about the places in other regions of the world though.. These are what I've guessed... Correct me if I'm wrong.. lol

Now we're entering the Asian region...


Can't get this wrong... Japan! Cute dolls in Kimonos...


The Taj Mahal in India...


Middle Eastern section...


Arab, I presume?




Africa now!


Lookie look... A Fat and Cute hippo!~




South Seas...


So colourful, I like!


Mexico: Chichen Itza...




Cute Mexican Cactus and donkey... XD


North America...


The United States of America... Lots of tall buildings, Statue of Liberty, Golden Gate Bridge, Hollywood sign... Aww, I miss these places!




Almost towards the end of the ride.. the Finale Room.


My favourite scene. Most of the dolls are dressed in white. Very nice and peaceful and unite. Awesome!


And here's the end of the ride...




It's a very very very happy place, yeah? As the slogan that says, this is the "happiest cruise that sailed that ever sailed the seven seas"!



Til we meet again... Ta!

2 comments:

fei said...

Hoonie!!! I miss Small Small World so much!!!! rmb when 4 of us went for it n the 2nd round cutting ppl's queue... I miss those moments!!! i wanna go again!!! sponsor!!!

sunset2712 said...

Lol... I miss this place dearly too! That's why decided to dig the pictures out to post them out... ^^