Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mayday DNA concert Press Conference

Happy May Day everyone!

Since it's the first day of May, and I thought it would be best to blog about Mayday a.k.a. 五月天 today! I'll skip the adventures I had in San Francisco and jump straight to Los Angeles now! It goes back to about 3 weeks ago when Ling won two passes to Mayday's concert press conference... ^^

Date: 8th April 2010
Time: 1.00 to 2.30pm
Venue: Hard Rock Cafe, Universal City Walk, Los Angeles

We took the early morning flight from San Francisco to Los Angeles coz the press conference is in the afternoon and we wouldn't want to miss it!


Our plane to LA... =)

The press conference was held in Universal City Walk's Hard Rock Cafe and I was so happy when I knew about the venue. Why? First, I get to see Mayday and second, it's a place where I HAVE to go whenever there is a HRC around... More HRC tees for me to collect... *happiee*



Once we reached LA, we went to our hotel to check-in and immediately dash out to take a cab to Universal City! We don't even have time to rest k.... Thank God we reached the place in time for the registration and everything.


Mayday World Tour [2010 Unlimited Edition]


The press conference was held at an area on the first floor of HRC.

The lads only came out after we waited for about half an hour and I was very happy when I see them again. This time up close, and all of them are sitting still, so my pictures won't turn out all blurry like those pictures I captured during the concert... hehehee...

The session lasted for more than one hour and I'll let the pictures below do more talking now...

All were ushered to be seated once they arrived...


五月天 consist of Ashin, Monster, GuanYou, Masa and Stone...

Ashin and Monster were seated furthest to where we stood...


see... He looking over at my direction... ho ho ho

There were three little 'reporters' that was called to the front and ask Mayday questions...



Their questions are good and they even made all of us [and them] laugh... Entertaining, but sadly I forgotten what the questions were...


*drools* Ashin looking over here again. Oyee, the guy beside Ashin, look here-larh!

During the press conference, each of them were given a watch from one of their sponsors!




The guys straightaway tried on their new watch...


... still trying on


...gosh, this guy is really slow!


... and finally show off their new watch to the medias ^^

After the presentation of the gifts from the sponsors, Mayday returned the favour by giving another sponsor [HRC] some gifts too


Representatives from HRC. The lady and 'headless' guy on the left of this picture...

They have two gifts for HRC. One is a guitar, which they guys signed there and then... and another one is their figurine and game set...


Ashin signing on the guitar


Passed to Monster to sign...


Monster signing...

I did not capture the signings of the rest of the band members coz their tall and big-sized PA stood in front of me and my view was blocked completely after that. Damn her... T_T

All in all, I am really glad that I have the chance to attend this press conference all thanks to Ling!! This is the second press conference that I have attended so far. The first was Danell Lee's press conference at Planet Hollywood Kuala Lumpur where Pinkies gave me the chance to attend! This one have to thanks to Lynne! hahahaha.... hhmm, why am I digging all these to talk now? LOL

Anyway, few more pictures before I call it a day on the first day of May 2010! ^^


My favourite band member on the right, and second favourite on the left... XD


Ashin with the band's figurine and game set...


and lastly....


Myself holding 怪獸's name... This was taken when the session ended and both of us 'syok sendiri' holding our respective favourite band member's name... LOL


til then, ttfn!!

2 comments:

bloodbubble said...

eh bukan post gambar u pegang Masa name sign? hahaha

sunset2712 said...

Bloodbubble, TAK MAU. no offence, not that he is no good or anything, but he is not my cawan of teh... LOL