Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New Jersey 2010

Spent one and a half day in New jersey where my brothers are staying... Was very worried about the British Airway strike the week before and finally I've board on the plane and reached here safely on the 31st of March 2010. Two-week holiday woo-hoo!

Will start my very first entry (with pictures) on the first two days I'm here...

hhmm..... The ground of New Jersey... *happiee*



When I first came out from the airport, I noticed the weather was not as cool compared to Sheffield. So, it's one good thing coz I don't have to wear extra layer of clothes! ^^

Took the Airtrain from the airport to change to NJ Transit to reach to my brothers' place. Took me almost an hour to reach there...

Jason picked me up from the train station and then he straight drove me to one of the designer outlet without even letting me rest at home for a while. Hahahaha.... The place is not far though, less an half an hour's drive away... So, it's not that bad... ^^

Was kinda hungry coz it's already 5pm and I haven't eaten much in the plane. So, the very first thing I had in the States was this...


Nathan's Chili Dog... Super awesome!

Oh, by the way, due to the strike, food served are like crap too... They only had 'vegetarian' and chicken salad on board. Nothing else, can you believe it?!!

We spent about an hour there only, coz I only wanted to buy some socks... (forgotten to bring them) *shy* and we've got dinner at 7 with my bro's friends. BUT, I came back with another bag with me... It's irresistible ok... One Coach bag for less than $150. BUY!! hahahaha....

Ok.. Now, my first dinner is USA! Had some really good sangria and food at this Spanish restaurant I forgotten the name of it *oops*

There are 6 of us but I only managed to snap a picture of 3 of them...



This is myself, and Jason... We don't look alike, right?

Anyway, we're not beautiful people, it's better to look at beautiful food now! hahahaha

To start, I had some very good stuffed mushrooms... It's very good in its own unique way, but I still prefer Italiannies stuffed mushroom (coz they have cheese!).... LOL



... and my main course... Seafood Paella!!


Sorry this pic really can't do justice to the actual taste of the meal....Got my favourite lobster, mussels, clams, and prawns! The portion is like SUPER HUGE and I can't even finish half of it.

Woodbury Common Outlets, is a must-go place for all shopaholic out there! More than 200 outlet stores to offer yo!


Beautiful day.... =)


A teeny weeny taste of the place...

I had my fair share of shopping this day... Don't need to eat, just see those shops and I am already full! LOL... Didn't take any picture also....

But here's one of myself before we call it a day and drove back to NJ.



On the way back, Jason stopped by at this place called Hoagie Haven which have the best hoagie in the world... Will have another entry for this coz this place deserve more attention! hahahaha...


In Hoagie Haven...

We had a take-out, and drove back home and big bro was already waiting... He asked me what I wanted to supper, and I casually said I want Roti Canai... and then he magically took one box out from his fridge! hahahaha... I have the the awesomest brothers in the world ok!

Had my supper (or dinner) at almost 12am... It's GOOD nonetheless...


Got Roti Canai, and Hoagie...


...got leftovers from yesterdays' dinner....

... and most importantly, both my kor-kors are with me... *touched*

k-larh... This should be enough for the day. Will try to update more frequent when I have the time... Signing off in a bit..

til then, ttfn!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

So yummy ~ lobster