Monday, March 22, 2010

Me to You Jigsaw

Spent on unnecessary stuff should be one of my strong point I guess... Bcoz, I've bought a few cute (aka unnecessary) stuff today! Let's see what I've bought... Er, a box of mini Oreo (this one can be eaten, so it's good), a cute Me to You ball pen, a small Forever Friends notebook (purple colour) and also this thing below!!! All of the stuff are on sale, so I've spent for like £6+ only. =)

Jeng, jeng, jeng....

A mini 50-piece jigsaw puzzle! This is the packaging. When I saw it from afar, I thought it was a deck of cards... As I go nearer, I saw this thing and it's like only £2.50 so I grab it straight.


My unsolved Jigsaw...


Both the packet and puzzle together... *lurve*


I spent less than 15 minutes doing this only! Unlike the 500-piece for 1000-piece one, I do not need to take FOREVER to do this!


After a good 5 minutes, I got this...


Few minutes after the picture taken above, I got this...


... and now, it's Completed! Was very excited when the whole picture is out... So cute!


Think I'm going to get the other 2 designs that are available in the store soon... One for Fei, and one for Mel...

Til then, ttfn!!

3 comments:

melanie said...

wahhh me n fei must thanks...muaaksssss...hehee if not.too much we dont mind to have forever bears thingy too..cheap cheap will do..hahhah

fei said...

hahaha...yeah Mel, i agree!!!! I oso dun mind sum branded bags

sunset2712 said...

branded bags? hahahah... both of you, don't think too much... It's still day time over in Msia.. stop daydreaming! hahahahah